Datum der letzten Aktualisierung: 11/10/2022
AUCANADA S.A.U. (hereinafter “GOLF ALCANADA”), through this document, sets out its Policy on the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
We are aware of the importance to you of the use we make of your personal information. We appreciate the trust you place in us to treat it with due rigour and caution.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain web pages in order to collect certain information, and which allows information to be stored and retrieved about the browsing carried out from said device.
In general, these technologies can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as, for example, recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits or personalising the way in which content is displayed, as well as improving services. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
TYPES OF COOKIES
A classification of cookies is provided below, bearing in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided, provided that the information collected through them is not managed by a third party..
- Third party cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
This website uses its own and third-party cookies that allow us to store and access information relating to language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyse the activity carried out, with the aim of introducing improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. We do not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
|The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
|Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.
|The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Functional”.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Necessary”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Performance” category .
|Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
|This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
|No description available.