The best winter championships
- Friday, 05 November 2021 13:20
This long-awaited time for all golf lovers is here. There is no doubt that winter is the best season to put into practice all our movements, as well as mental strength, to attend all the competitions. When the official season begins in all sports, it is when we like to continue with the march the most, when the routine arrives is when we feel better and we take full advantage of those hours that we dedicate to the sport that we like the most. For this reason, we want to tell you about those winter championships that we like so much and we give you the best tips for playing golf in winter.
It doesn't matter where you are from, or where you usually practice golf. Whether in a colder or warmer city, you will have to have everything well tied up and well-studied so that nothing escapes you and be in the best possible positions. You know, it is always good that you make yourself with the strongest mentality so that you do not get disappointed if you do not like the result you have achieved. You know, that in tournaments the best players from each place come together and that they are difficult to beat, so you have to be prepared for everything that may happen. We are going to give you the tricks that you have to use in your winter tournament to pass all the obstacles.
Winter against golf
Without a doubt, it is one of the seasons that most like and that there are more participants. If this is your case, in which you will soon go to a tournament or have changed club or city, where it is colder when it comes to golf practice, you have to read the following:
- Before going to that event, look at the characteristics of the course online. Make sure of the conditions and if it is open course or not. This will cause other conditions to come into consideration, for example, the weather, the temperature, if the ground is wet more than normal ...
- Choose the right clothes, sometimes we do not usually pay attention to this, since we believe that later we will warm up and we will be comfortable with any type of clothing. But no, see what the weather is going to be and choose the clothes that best suit those conditions.
- One piece of advice, if it is very cold you need to cover your airways. Take a scarf, a handkerchief ... whatever you like the most so that you are not constantly breathing cold air that can be harmful during your game.
- If you have never played in winter, it is time for you to change your strategy since everything changes. Do not be afraid to try if it is your first time and take risks with what you can.
These are the months of enjoying this type of tournaments and courses that we do not enjoy during the year. Winter is the time of motivation and improvement of golf.