How many golf courses are in Majorca?
- Thursday, 21 June 2018 06:47
If you are a golfer and look for the perfect destination on this summer we have the answer to your request: golf courses in Majorca! Not only the beautiful island is plenty of them, in less than 90 minutes driving you discover more than twenty, but the amount is not so significant compared to the quality. They are gorgeous, a boundless challenge and ready to receive and please the beginners as well as the experts. Everybody is welcomed here!
The calendar is full of events of competition this season. From June until October Majorca holds over a hundred sport activities and social occasions to take advantage of the delicious weather and blossoming scenery that delight to everyone. Among this ample offer you will see that golf finds a special position in the greatest destination along the Mediterranean coast influenced by the low risk of rain.
Being a little specific, the local climate offers impeccable playing circumstances. With more than 300 clear and sunny days in a year, Majorca is the ideal venue to practice any type of outside activities from January to December. Its geographical location in the Western Mediterranean provides pleasant and warm conditions ever. And you can choose to overlook the ocean or the famous Serra de Tramuntana which gives the name to the renowned wind.
Why golfing in Majorca is the best experience?
Undoubtedly, this Balearic Island constitutes the optimum spot of golf lovers. Among the principal reasons you will discover that:
• Variety of courses is vast and spectacular: they are located around the landmass to make the pleasure of everybody. Names like Alcanada, Andratx, Son Servera, Bendinat, Santa Ponsa, Capdepera and many more will be familiar for you while looking for your most adequate option. Each one has a touch that makes it exceptional.
• Excellent links to arrive and leave: you can get here in only few hours flying from the most important European metropolis (Madrid, Paris, Rome, Berlin, London, Dublin, Lisbon, etc.). Also there are excellent nautical connections with key cities of Spain like Barcelona, Valencia and Alicante.
• Exclusive lodgings near the fields: there is a great diversity of hotels in the island and many of them are just few minutes distant, even walking, from the most exclusive golf clubs. Modern installations with all facilities guarantee you will receive the deserved treatment and enjoy your time inside too.
• A perfect place to visit with the family: the leisure and catering offer is enough to satisfy people of different tastes. Even you, after an exhausting golf round can delight yourself with planned excursions along the seashore, invigorating swim in the splendorous beaches or coves, shopping journeys in Palma or delicious food in one of the abundant restaurants where the wonderful local and international gastronomy will make you fall in love.